Sometimes you just don’t want to do anything on a Saturday. That’s exactly what I’ve done with my day. Nothing productive – at least traditionally speaking. I don’t shower, or clean or do anything of that sort. However, I’ve detoxed my brain and stressors from my life.
How do I relax and detox?
- I finished a book (Looking for Alaska – wasn’t anything like I thought it would be…)
- Watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. on Netflix (if you don’t like this show, something might actually be wrong with you!)
- Spent entirely too much time on Pinterest (my apartment isn’t going to mentally decorate itself)
- Listened to All Time Low iTunes radio (uh one of my favorite bands)
- Played some dumb game on my computer
- Ate a lot of cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the win)
- Drank a lot of water (gotta stay hydrated!)
- Chamomile tea!
If you’ve ever drank chamomile tea you know that it makes you calm and can relax you. Literally one of my favorite teas.
I love days like today! I don’t think about the craziness of Monday or really anything else that I absolutely MUST do. It’s just me, my computer, maybe Netflix, maybe a book and that’s it.
The perfect end to a week and the perfect way to start 2015!
I hope you all can find the time to detox and relax after a stressful day/event.